Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Birthday party pictures!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!!! As promised I am going to be showing y'all some of my 13th birthday party pictures! I can't believe this week is my birthday week!! I'M A TEENAGER GUYS!!!!!!!! How scary is that!... Anyways! I am so excited to be sharing these  (photocred to my mother) photos of my party xD Hope you guys enjoy!! I want to thank Mrs Tammy for doing all the planning and food!!! :D 






When you walk in there is a little table with suckers and mini honey jars And some pictures :)





































When you walk through the doors this is the food table and it has a window decorated :)





































There were a lot of pictures :D






































Heres the back :)



And bellow the basketball goal (in the background, you can kinda see my photo booth. Which is some ribbon hung along a line :D






























This was the drink table I thought it was adorable!!! I took all these pictures before the party started so there wasn't any drinks in the drink dispenser xD 




































































This was the gift table :) 






































This was the banner that Mrs Tammy made out of paper :D 






































Here are some photos from the photo booth!! 
























Group picture!!! :D 

12 comments:

  1. This party looks so fun! I love the colors and the drink table! :)

    With love and all joy,
    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kiley! Everything looks so beautiful. You did a great job decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzzie!! She did do an awesome job!!!! :D

      Delete
  3. That looks so awesome! I just turned 13 on the 14th!! What day did you turn 13? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I can't share the date on the Internet but it's really close to yours!!!!! Happy late birthday!!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh those decorations are amazing!!! How have you been girl? We haven't talked in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelby!!!!! I've been good! How about you?

      Delete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley