Saturday, July 2, 2016

Whats on my phone?







Hey guys! So I am so happy I have had more time recently to blog, because I love blogging. Blogging is fun! And my head has been exploding with ideas for you guys! :D And I sent out an email to everyone that has subscribed by email and asked them on what post they would like to see me do. So I am going to give a hint on one of my next post and I am very excited! I am going to be 

doing some of my favorite hairstyles!! And I will be using my pictures and showing you guys how to do them :D Also I am trying to get some videos uploaded. But I don't know of any good video editors. If you guys know of a good app or a good site let me know! So now that I have shared some of my next post I am going to get into this one :D So I decided to do a whats on my phone post, but It is kinda like part one? Because I am just doing the apps that I use. Obviously I can't upload all the pictures on my phone because ya know that would take forever :D SO anyway lets get into this post! 



OH! And another fun twist is I will be rating the apps on a scale of 1-10 :D 











Etsy! I love etsy! I've gotten a good amount of stuff of there! I love how you can find pretty much anything!

RATING: 9

 Candy crush. Not even sure why I still have this one. A lot of the little kids that I babysit like to play on it :D I think candy crush can be fun for a little while but it wears out.

RATEING: 3
 Color switch!! I LOVE this game! Especially when I'm bored ;)

RATEING: 10
 Instagram photo editor! Since I just got instagram a couple weeks ago I needed a grid for my pictures :D This app is really awesome!!! And I'm pretty sure that even if you don't have instagram it is still a great grid app you can use :)

RATING: 10
 Of corse I have the general stuff like messages, phone appliances. All that great stuff :) I won't rate my phone XD
 Musicilaly. I really don't use this app much But it can be funny to watch other peoples videos.

RATING: 5
 Photomath. This app has been awesome for school! And homework!

RATING: 10
Pic collage. Yes I'm still one of these people :D I really like pic collage okay? :D


RATING: 9
Pintrest! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pintrest! Side note, you can follow me over ------>  I think I go on there to much XD

RATING: 10+

VSCO! I love this app! It is the best photo editing app by far. That is what I edit my photos on here with :D and if you guys get it and you download it you guys can follow me my username is @kileyava 

RATING: 10


you cam makeup. I really don't know why I have this app. You know? Those apps that just kinda stay there :D But its pretty to fool around with. Like the other day I made over my grandma XD

RATING: 4










I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Do you guys have any of these apps? Whats a post you would like to see me do? 

Kiley 

9 comments:

  1. I love Color Switch and Instagram. What is your Instagram?

    I love this post! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have a private account and I can't except anyone how I haven't met yet :(

      Delete
  2. color switch IS so much fun :D
    ~Mic

    http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT? Like I think I have a problem XD

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice apps! I love photo editing ones too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley