Friday, July 29, 2016

My favorite Hairstyles/ How to do them

Hey Guys!! As promised I am doing a favorite hair styles and how to do them tutorial :D Sadly I couldn't get a video uploaded :( I'm so sorry. BUT I have some pictures for y'all and I hope you enjoy this post!! Lets get into it!!








Tight curls really don't look good on my hair. And my hair is thin so waves look so much better :)

I curl my hair first with a wand

I got my wand at TJ max for 18 dollars

And I put some hair spray and heat protecter on.

My mom was a hair stylist and when she curled peoples hair she always said to put hairspray on before that way the curls stay way longer.




















Heres a wrap guide that is very helpful!!
























Here are the curls in another picture :)






































I Love this hairstyle because its easy and its great for anything from workout to church or a wedding.




HOW TO DO IT: It's a french braid into a twist. So take 3 strands and add in a piece of hair every time you do one knot. After you've gone over one side of your head take the end of your braid and twist it into a spiral. Secure it with bobby pins or a twisty and your good to go!


















The next hairstyle is a overnight one. Start with damp hair and twist it into a top knot. it will give your hair the swooped effect like my hair in the picture :)

NOTE: It works best with layers






























I Hope you guys liked this post!!! Would you like to see more hairstyles? What is your go to hairstyle??



4 comments:

  1. These are really cute! Recently I've been doing pin curls/french braid/fishtail braid.
    -Mic from Mic's Room (https://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Ohhh! Those sound so pretty!!!

      Delete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley