Friday, July 15, 2016

Best friend photo shoot part 2!!!!!

HI guys! As promised I am doing a part two to my best friend photo shoot! Except this time I will be featuring one of my best friends Amelia!!!!! She is so awesome and so are these pictures!!! I hope you guys enjoy!!!


This is my favorite picture we took out of the whole shoot! And it describes us perfectly!!! :D 
This picture is so cute! And I edited it a little but our grass was actually pretty brown because it hadn't rained in about a month!! 























Photo cred to Amelia!!! I just had to share this beautiful photo of some wildflowers!! 




The sky was just so beautiful that day!! 























Would you guys like to see more photo shoots? Which picture was your favorite? 



A special thanks to: 

To my awesome starbucks buddy, the person that everything is funnier when she's around and sends texts that make you smile every time :D 

My amazing photographer mother :D Who could stand the 90 degree weather and sacrificed her signs just so we could have a cute picture ;) 

8 comments:

  1. The first picture is adorable! I need to have a shoot with my friend! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you!!! You totally should! They are so much fun!!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the one where you and Amelia are dancing. I love the brown grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzie!!! Ya know I think I kinda like it too! xD

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily!!! Your so sweet 😊💜

      Delete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley