Monday, July 11, 2016

A Best friend photo shoot!!!

HI guys! So today I am really excited to be sharing this photo shoot with you guys! Because I really love these kind of post! So This post is going to be a part one and I will be doing part two very very soon! So lets get into it! 





These pictures were taken at the bird sanctuary in NC And I really really love this picture I mean the background is so beautiful!!!! 
























It was raining in this picture so it felt like we were in a rain forest!! 

























First I would like to give myself a shoutout for getting out this tree in a dress. And I would also like to point out that I fell out of this tree once :D and in that picture I had just got up on it and I was laughing at myslef! But it was SO worth it for this picture! Again the background is amazing!! 

A tip: don't try to climb a tree in a skirt XD 



















 I am in love with this picture! Comment down bellow which one of us you think is falling off the bridge! 























I saw this picture on pintrest and I loved it. Lets just appreciate Auburn in this picture I mean how awesome is she! 
























So how did you like these pictures? Which one is your favorite? 

A SPECIAL THANK YOU:

To my awesome friend Auburn for being so amazing and Laughing constantly with me 

To my amazing mom for taking all of these pictures and laughing at our awkward ones 

ALSO! if you want to see some of Auburns photography you can view her instagram page @afbphotgraphy27 

10 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful!!! I love the background and the lighting! I love it all!! And that last photo is awesome!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee thank you so much!!! We had so much fun taking them!!

      Delete
  2. Those photos are so amazing and wonderful! You guys look awesome in them! For the bridge I think the person on the left is falling.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest😘 Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I LOVE the first picture, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah!! You are so sweet! :D

      Delete
  4. I love the tree photo... I can not explain my love for it! I imagine it would be a struggle to get there in a skirt but it happened! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Vanessa!! It was experience!!! :D

      Delete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley