Monday, June 27, 2016

Where do I see myself in 10 years from now?

HI guys!!!!! So today I am going to be doing a post about where I see myself in 10 years (which you probably guessed by the tittle :D) I thought this would be a really fun post to do!! And I get to share some really cool pictures!!! :D Agh so excited! So lets get into this post!!!






                                    What do you see yourself doing as a job?


Probably a fitness trainer or a photographer. I'll be both!!!! :D 













DO YOU SEE YOURSELF MARRIED?

Yes, Maybe? I don't know! In 10 years I'll be 23 so...We'll see what Gods plan is! Like I would be really happy having a family but I wouldn't mind being single either! That might change latter tho... :D  
 Do you see yourself having kids?








Not really... Because 23 is kinda young to have kids, and I don't think I want to get married till I'm 20 so If I do get married at 20 Yes. If I get married later probably no :D 

IF I do have a kid he will look like this 

<----------------












What kind of house would I live in? 

I like these 2 They are so cute!! But it depends on where  I live. Here are some inside pictures that I LOVE!! 




 I would like an office that looked like one of these :D 

















I mean how cute!!!!! 
More photo dumps.... I mean how adorable!!!!!!  
And I would like to point out that that up there my friend is a bunk bed!!!!! I mean probably the coolest bunk bed there ever was! And look it has a mini couch on the side!!!



Every girls dream getting ready aria. Don't lie! You like it too, tomboy or not! :D 














Well it seems like I have the perfect life planned! :D But I bet probably 99 percent of that stuff will never happen! But hey It doesn't mean a girl can't dream!! :D I think a whole bunch of us bloggers should do this post! That would be really cool! If you do decide to do this post let me know and we can link up to each others blogs!  What do you see yourself doing in 10 years? 

Kiley


OTHERS WHO DID THIS POST INSPIRED BY THIS ONE

The amazing Nabila at-Hot town cool girl

18 comments:

  1. I liked the post! It would be so fun sleep in one of those bunk beds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I KNOW RIGHT!!! It would be so awesome!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. This post is so fun! I may do this sometime! :)

    Allie D.
    (http://sincerelyallied.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-little-things.html)
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun!!! Let me know if you do it and I can post a link to your blog on the bottom of this post :D

      Delete
  3. This is a super cool post! I'll so do this! I'll give you my link once it is up.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! Okay!!! I can't wait to see your post!! :D

      Delete
    2. Ok I did the post at http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/2016/06/where-do-i-see-myself-in-10-years-from.html. This was very fun!

      Delete
  4. This post was awesome Kiley!! It was so much fun to read, and I looove all the photos you picked out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Dream house photos are so much fun to look at :D

      Delete
  5. I hope you can look back on this post in ten years and see that the things you wanted have become reality :) Awesome post idea, if I weren't so afraid of my own future I'd give it a try too :P

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! Thank you so much Envy!

      Delete
  6. Ooh, this is fun! I replied to your comment on my blog btw, and said I didn't think I would do this, but I'll just answer the questions here anyway! Job: craft blogger, wife, stay-at-home mom; Married: yes, obvs.!; Kids: yes, many!; House: I'd like to live in a small house that I can decorate and make it our own, and it will Lord willing have a big room just for art stuff, which would be my studio, with big windows and wood floors, and I want to paint like a mural or something on one of the walls in my house. I'm so excited about my future home. :) Cool post, Kiley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, haha, I completely forgot when I was commenting, that those questions refer to ten years from now! I'll be 27 then, so probably not everything I said will have taken place by then, but maybe! Only God knows. :)

      Delete
    2. OH! Great answers!!!! Me to girl! Thank you!!

      Delete
  7. I wouldn't even know how I answer a lot of these questions! I love the post though

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley