Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Life hacks!

HI guys! Whoa! It has been almost 2 weeks since I've done a post! Time goes by really fast! But I am here today with a LIFE HACK POST!! YAY! So I am going to be sharing some of my favorite life hacks with y'all! If you guys remember I did one as one of my first post on this blog!! :D so if you haven't seen that one that has more life hacks in it :D I really hope you've enjoy this post!! 








Here is a stain sheet! This is a really good thing to have because if your like me I'm always spilling stuff on myself :D

(just pretend the red and white wine are not on the sheet guys! I didn't make it)































I did this one on my last life hack post but I didn't use a picture. These are not my shoes but it defiantly works! Especially if you have white bottom shoes

















Guys this hair trick is the most awesome thing ever! Because I don't know about you guys but my curls usually art the same all the way around. So this is great to know and go by!!



EOS!! Yay! I love my chapstick and I have done this with my containers. The only thing is you will need to take the separator out you can do this with tweezers or even your hands! :D

















I haven't tried this one yet but I saw this one on pintrest and I thought it was pretty cool!!












 If your traveling this is a great place to keep your money! No one would look in your chapstick! :D
You can get a shower rod and some shower hooks at the dollar tree. And the best part is its easy to change out!



















LETS TALK: 

Have you ever used any of these life hacks? Do you have a favorite life hack? Comment down bellow if you like any of these or if you have a favorite! 

ALSO: 
I will have my other life hacks post in the featured box over  here I think-------> 

THANK Y'ALL!! 

Kiley 

6 comments:

  1. Those are really neat ideas, Kiley! I'll have to remember those for when I need them. The journal/phone holder one is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily! I like that one too😊

      Delete
  2. These were so helpful!!

    -Pink Einstein
    pinkeinstein.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley