Saturday, June 4, 2016

Easy summer DIY crafts!

Hey guys!!! So today I am going to be sharing some easy summer crafts that you can do if you have free time! I have done most of these but some I really liked and I haven't done but I wanted to share them anyway :) If you like these pictures look familiar I found these pictures on pintrest Because they are a little bit better quality than my pictures :D I hope you enjoy!! 


                 Diy fabric charging station! I haven't done 
                    this one but It looks so cool! And I wanted to 
share this one with ya'll :) 


 Washi tape your phone charger!
 What a great idea! Who likes just plain ole white :D
 This one is so pintresty! I LOVE it!
my version was not as pretty let me tell you!! I just used plain ole white paper instead of colored paper but either way it is great!


FOR A COUNTRY TWIST!
 wrap your paper with twine 
and use a mason jar!!!  
I just gotta say I love the colors they chose!! I just did stripes :D

This one is really summery and It is really fun to do!! You can also do this one as a babysitting project. And get them to use their hands or even just splatter some paint on it!


TEXTURES:

Use lace, burlap, rocks or anything you can find that you can paint over to add some texture!! 

FOR A BEACH TWIST:

mix some sand, glue and paint in a bowl and paint with that to add a really cool texture. 


This has been the greatest for organizing! I am horrible at being organized so these have really helped me! I got my bins at target for 3$ a piece and you can get chalk markers and chalkboard stickers at Michael's for less than 10$! It is definitely worth it!


MAKE IT YOURS: 

paint some polka dots! Add your monogram at the bottom! Put your personal stamp on these bins to make it feel like you :D 





























I hope you liked this post!! I would love to see your take on these projects!! Send them in to my email at kileylovesherdogs@gmail.com  and I will use your pictures in another post! With a link underneath to your blog!! So send away!! 

6 comments:

  1. These all look like really fun summer crafts. Thanks for sharing, Kiley! :) That fabric charging station is pretty cool. Oh, and I really like the idea of putting that fun tape on a charger chord! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem thank you for commenting Rebekah! I know! I really want to try the charging station! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really neat! Thanks for sharing Kiley!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley