Saturday, June 18, 2016

A tag! What are 3 words I hate?

Hi guys!! How are you? So I am just getting back from charlotte! It was a lot of fun! You can't go to Charlotte without going to the Cheesecake factory! Would y'all like for me to do a blog post on Charlotte? Anyway I am here with a text tag from Hannah. I love doing tags! They are so much fun!! So I hope y'all enjoy!!

Thank you Hannah! for tagging me!

RULES//

//Thank the blogger for tagging you
//Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
//Add a typography/wordrelated question for those you tagged
//tag 6+ bloggers
//Include the rules in your post


What is your favorite letter of the Alphabet?

Ya know, I never gave it much thought! :D Probably K just because its the letter my name starts with 


What are three words that you hate? 

UMMM, Probably... Adorbs, Fab and bae. I don't know. Like I don't mind them as long as people don't say them a lot BAE is definitely worn out! 


If you could create a word what would it be and what would it mean? 

HMMMMMMM...  I don't know. Maybe I'll come back and do one... Guys this is so hard.


What are your 3 favorite punctuation marks? 

~ ! :  those are my eyes at the end guys! I don't have emojis on my laptop so I have to have a smiley face! 


What are your favorite three fonts? 

Italic  BOLD  Courtier  Those are the only ones I can use on my blogger account :D 


HANNAH'S QUESTION: 

Whats your favorite quote? 

I am who God wants me to be, mans approval is not needed or required OR a smile is the best makeup a girl can wear! I did a post with my favorite quotes in it, I will make it the featured post so if you guys want to check that out it will be over ------> somewhere :D 


I tag: 

 Aria: purrfectly inspired 
Vickie: words from my heart
Ashtyn: her blog is not published yet but it will be soon! So I want to give her a head start post! Y'all give her a blogger welcome! I will be posting a link to her blog as soon as it comes out :D 
+You! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I will be doing a interview exchange with ARIA soon so be looking out for that!! Thank you again! ~Kiley 


2 comments:

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley