Monday, June 20, 2016

A Swap interview with Aria!

Hello guys! So today I am going to be doing an swap interview with Aria from purrfectly inspired. I know Aria in real life which makes this interview even better :D I hope y'all enjoy and don't forget to check out her blog which I will link at the bottom of this post!   I hope y'all enjoy!



MY QUESTION 

HER ANSWER 

My reply 



Whats your favorite thing about blogging? 

hmmm. This is a hard one, I love the fact that it lets me use a lot of my hobbies-photography, writing, makeup and beauty... I know this isn't true fro everyone but I haven't given myself a limited niche and I really enjoy that. Also I like that you can take it anywhere, seriously, I can be working when we go on vacation and won't have to worry about getting post out! 


Great answer! Yeah! Scheduled post are great sometimes! 

How long have you been blogging? 

I've been blogging since September of 2015 so about nine months. 

I started my first blog around the same time :D blogging buddies! 

Whats your favorite post that you have done? 

I'm not sure, I'm especially happy with how my Rebeca of ingleside book review turned out though! 


Yeah! I liked that one too! You did great! 


How did you come up with your name? (purrfectly inspired) 

I'm really bad with coming up with names :P so when my blog was just an email/ newsletter blog , I did a contest to see who could come up with the best name that was cat-inspired and Purrfectly inspired won! 

I'm not good with coming up with names either, but I really love your name! 

Whats the thing you post most about? 

I really have no idea! I try to even out all categories that I post so that you don't have an overflow of one thing. 

Good job! 

Favorite color? 

Most recently my favorite colors are aqua, mint and teal basically any blue+ green combo 

Mint is my favorite color too! :D 

If you could have lunch with anyone who would it be? 

A couple of my long distance friends 

Good answer! 

Something you would like me to post more about :)

I haven't heard much about your puppies recently! I think they should make an appearance! 

I will make that happen! Spoiler alert Bella's first birthday is coming up! :D 

Favorite food?

Hmmm. I'd have to say I love pad Thai and basically any southern food is good! 

I've never had pad Thai! Southern food is my favorite too! 


Favorite place to shop? 

haha, this is so un-avarage. That would be Amazon or AbeBooks between the tow you can basically get anything and AbeBooks has some of the best used-books deals out there! 

Girl! I love amazon! It's awesome!! 



I hope you enjoyed this interview with the very talented Aria! Now to see my interview click HERE!!!!!!!  Do you like Arias blog? Would you like to see more interviews? Would YOU like to be interview? :D   

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be interviewed! Also I would love to see more interviews! It is so cool that you two know each other in real life!

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I will have to interview you!! That will be fun :D

      Delete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley