Saturday, May 14, 2016

The infinity dream award





So I have been tagged by Hannah For this post. Thank you Hannah!


Rules

1: Thank the blogger who tagged you :) 
2: Tell us 11 facts about yourself 
3: Answer the 11 questions given to you 
4: Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions. (I will try to tag 11!) 


Here are my 11 facts about myself :)

oh good gracious here it goes!


1: My favorite color is mint
2: If I had to choose between milk and orange juice I would choose Juice
3: My favorite season is summer
4: I've always wanted another brother or sister :)
5: I love to cook
6: I like to try to make my dogs treats
7: I don't like to follow recipes
8: I have always wanted to adopt kids when I get older ever since I was 5
9: I would love to go to Uganda or Jamaica on a missions trip
10: I love to swim but I don't like to jump off of high dives
11: I have gone camping with my dad and papaw every April since I was born

Alright there are my facts about me :) now I am going to be answering the questions she asked

Whats your favorite blog?

My favorite blog is probably everybitoflovely :)

Whats the biggest thing you've learned from blogging 

UMMM probably that even the smallest comments can make your day!

How many siblings do you have?

I have 1 a brother

Favorite Author?

Umm I don't know! I love the mandie series but other than that I really don't read a lot so probably Louis Leppard :)

Whats a movie that has impacted you? 

I really don't know most of the stuff we watch is like Frozen or Inside out LOL. But probably the gabby douglas story because it teaches you to follow your dream no matter what :)

Whats a book that has impact you (other than the Bible) 

OH NO! MAN! You seriously can take away the Bible! But probably a book called Kisses from Katie  She is prom queen and class president and she goes to Uganda to be a missionary :)

Whats one of your most prized possessions 

My Bible Definitely :)

What was one of your best memories? 

I have so many! And I am so thankful for the stuff I get to do. But probably going to disney world was awesome. We had a lot of fun!

Whats your best writing advice? 

Ummmm.... Probably write whats on your heart. Just type up the first thing that comes to your head :)


Here are my 11 questions 

1: What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2: Hot chocolate or apple cider?
3: What is your favorite blog?
4: Would you rather live out in the country or city?
5: Whats your favorite app? 
6: If you had to live in one room for your whole life where would it be?
7: Heels or boots?
8: Whats your favorite candy?
9: Gymnastics or basketball? 
10: Whats a tradition that you will never break? 
11: Whats something funny that you will laugh at your whole life? 

I tag...

Hannah B from Joysphotography

Abigail Grace from Author of my hope

Shelby from  Every bit of lovely

Nabila from Hot town cool girl

Ellie from A bounce in your step

Sarah from Forever Changed

Allie D from Spreading my joy

The pink Einstein from The pink Einstein


I could only think of 8! Sorry! I I forgot to tag you, you are welcome to do this tag! Thank y'all for reading this LONG post!!! Love 

Kiley


20 comments:

  1. Great answers! I love the book Kisses from Katie too.
    Emily// A Purpose and A Promise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, Its a great book :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I will be doing the award on my personal blog. :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I will have to see your post!!!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love your answers, Kiley! I also love the book Kissed from Katie...and the Mandie series...I love swimming, but would never jump off the super high dive...and I would love to adopt a little baby when I get older! >3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! I know Kisses from Katie is such an inspirational book!

      We have a lot in common!

      Delete
  4. Love reading this and learning more about you Kiley!! :) Aww, and thank you so much for having my blog as your favorite!! That means a lot!
    You read the Mandie series!!?! I read half of one and I really enjoyed it!! I actually have five of the Mandie books but have never gotten to read them.
    I think that is so cool you want to go on a missions trip!! When I am 18 I want to go on a missions trip to Uganda. And one day I want to go to Colombia so I can meet my little girl I correspond. :)
    Great post Kiley! Thank you so much for tagging me! :D
    P.S. Sorry this comment is so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I Love the Mandie series :) Your welcome!!!!!!! I love long comments LOL!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Dear Kiley,
    I enjoyed learning more about you. Have you ever heard of the Baker Family Adventure series by Caitlin Hedcock? They are some of the best christian fiction books that I've ever read. I know you would love them and I highly recommend you checking them out. They are so worth reading.
    I hope you have a very joyful day.
    Blessings in Christ,
    Ashley
    ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look into those!! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Hey Kiley!
    Your blog is so sweet. Thank you for the comment you left on mine and the email you sent me via my contact form. I've just replied to both.
    I enjoyed reading this post and getting to know more about you! :)
    Love, Bonnie
    www.blessingsofbonnie.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!! Thank you for checking out mine!!

      Delete
  7. Kiley! I love Kisses from Katie! It was an impactful book for sure. And mint green. And cooking. Man, those are some great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Kisses from Katie is an awesome book :) Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for nominating me! Yay for Gabby Douglas movie! :) It would be awesome if we could talk sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!!! I would love that!!! :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for commenting on my blog, Kiley! I did the Infinity Dreams Award a while ago too! It was pretty fun. I got to rant about my favorite pants. :D By the way, I like boots more than heels probs, because I like cold more than warm weather. Annnd, I love the country! I've lived here in the country my whole life, and don't like the city that much. Also, I followed you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maggie!!! Oh yeah, I LOVE the country!!!!

      Delete
  10. Oh, I LOVE your header!! It's so gorgeous!!! Your whole blog looks rather awesome. ;) I'm definentely following! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jesseca!!! :D

      Delete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley