Friday, April 22, 2016

Some pictures from the lake :)

Hello! It has been so long since I have been able to be on here! Ive really missed it. I have been at Lake Russell in Georga camping for the past 2 and a half weeks and I have taken A LOT of pictures but I am going to be sharing some of my favorites with y'all today :) I hope you enjoy them!!!





This one above I took on the boat when the sun was setting :)





I didn't do any editing to this picture so thats why it is kinda dark. The clouds were so pretty that day!


This is my favorite picture I took out of all of them :) The water was so pretty!!







I hope y'all liked these pictures!!! Have a good weekend!!!


Love ~Kiley

14 comments:

  1. These are lovely! Great work, Kiley!

    -Abi-
    http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these photos are beautiful Kiley!! My favorites are 2 and 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shelby! Your pictures are AWESOME too!!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos, Kiley!!!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I love them!
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the third one! They are all gorgeous though!😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Your pictures are gorgeous too!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. Wow, your pictures look beautiful!! It must have been alot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Lizzie! It was!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley