Friday, April 29, 2016

Mini room tour

Hello! So about a month ago I sent out an email to everyone who had subbed by email from my old blog and this one :) Asking them what they would like to see me post about and most everyone said that they would like to see a room tour. Well those you you guys that know me know that I am NOT the most organized person in the world so my room was kinda messy at that point! But a couple days ago I finally deep cleaned my room! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!! Guys it took me like 3 hours, yeah, thats how bad it was!!!! BUT, now I am able to give y'all a room tour, part #1 :) Hope y'all enjoy!



 Here is a close up of my bed, I really like pillows as you can see ;) I got my bedding from allmodren.com and my pillows come from pretty much anywhere, but I got most of them at target :)




 Here is a farther away picture of my bed. My favorite part of my bed is my little chandler that I hooked some christmas lights onto :) My little pineapple pillow cracks me up!





Here is a mini easel that I put my favorite quote on with a chalk marker I got the easel at target for $1.00! LOVE the dollar section!! And the dry eraser board you see in the background I also got at target for $3.00!


This wasn't a complete room tour but I took pictures of my favorite parts in my room, What is something special that you love about your room? I hoped y'all liked this post!

Love ~Kiley B

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so Much Hannah E!!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness Kiley your room is beautiful!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pillows and colors! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is really pretty! :) (I also love your header, by the way).
    ~Emily // A Purpose and A Promise

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley