Saturday, March 26, 2016

What Easter means to me/ Easter traditions

Hello guys! Today I am going to be doing a easter post, let me know if you have any questions :)





What easter means to me 

Easter is all about Jesus raising up and because he did that now we can go to heaven! But a lot of people don't know about Jesus that is so sad :( Jesus didn't live a great life like you would think a King would. Jesus was born in a manger (a feeding trough) But before Jesus rose up he had to die. Jesus shed his blood on the cross and he suffered a lot just for us. He had to die in order for us to be saved and go to heaven. Jesus loves us all and if you ever think no one cares or no one is there for you Jesus is always there. He always cares and He knows what your going through.  We celebrate Easter because Jesus is still alive! He rose up after the 3rd day and now he is waiting for us in heaven.  Do you know where you are going after you die? Are you shore you are going to heaven? It doesn't matter if your a good person or if you have a lot of money. Those things don't give you a free pass to heaven. Only asking Jesus to come into your heart and save you will. Have you done that? I have and I hope I will see all of you in heaven one day!


Enjoy easter tomorrow! A couple people have asked me if there are any traditions that I do with my fam for easter so here are a couple that we usually do :)

: Go on a easter egg hunt. I don't care how old I get I will always love hunting for easter eggs! And besides who doesn't love candy? 


: Go to Church (sometimes the sunrise service if we all can wake up!) 

: Eating with family 

what are traditions that you do with your family, what does easter mean to you? :) Enjoy easter!!! 


Here is another blogger friend of mine who is doing a Easter post click here to see her's  

8 comments:

  1. Loved reading this Kiley!! We go to sunrise service too! When we are all awake, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to get up in the morning LOL!!!!!

      Delete
  2. So neat to find your blog, Kiley! Love it! And we go to the Easter sunrise services too...well most of us. (;

    Your header is awesome by the way!

    Hannah
    completelyforhim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet! Thank you!!! I'm going to check out your blog right now :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for following me, Kiley!! >3

      Delete
    3. No problem Hannah! I love your blog :)

      Delete
  3. This is awesome, Kiley. You summed up my love for Easter and more. Happy late Resurrection Day:)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley