Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tips for eating healthy and feeling great :)

Hey guys! I am going to be posting about eating healthier :) I am really trying to eat better and exercise more. It makes me feel great when I know I have ate something that won't make me feel 10 times heavier afterwords so here are some of the hacks that I use to eat a little bit healthier :)


#1 If you are a late night snacker (like me) Try eating some cheese or yogurt instead of chips or a Debbie cake :)

#2 Chose healthy breakfast choices. I'm not that hungry in the morning so I'm pretty sure I could skip breakfast but breakfast is really important and I have to keep reminding myself of that. So some of my favorite breakfast foods instead of waffles or a pop tart (don't get me wrong I love those things too I just try not to eat them every day :D ) are a smoothie,nuture grain bar or fruit :)


#3 Peanut butter. Yep it says peanut butter! Peanut butter can be fattening if you eat too much of it but it is also pretty filling so if I'm hungry right before I go to bed and want something different than cheese I will get some peanut butter and that will hold me over



#4 Exercise and stretches. I love to exercise and stretch but I have to actually get myself motivated :D It makes me feel so much better after I have a good workout and a shower. It helps to make a daily workout sheet. It's hard to do it daily though. Sometimes life happens :) But its great to make a goal for yourself and work hard to finish it :) Here's my list I re-did it the other day :D


20 sit-ups__

30 crunches__

20 let squats __

5 split ts __

15 pushups__

100 jumping jacks__

10 sets of 50 second plank holds



What are some of the things you do to keep yourself healthy? :)



10 comments:

  1. I followed your blog <3 it's so cute :D
    Thanks for checking out mine!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! I Love your blog too!!!!

      Delete
  2. These are great Kiley! I've been eating healthy by eating an apple every day for almost about a month now. And when I forget to eat one I eat two the next day. Me, my brother, and my dad have also been working out. I try to do about 60 crunches a day to try to conquer my front handspring. It's so cool you can do 10 sets of 50 second planks. I can only do 40 second ones one time and I'm wiped! Great job! :)
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to try the apple thing!!! :) Thats a lot of crunches!!! You must be in really good shape! I love to do front handsprings but they are really hard!

      Delete
  3. This is a really cool post Kiley!! It has a lot of cool tips. :)
    This week I have been going out every morning and taking a walk. I have also been drinking a lot more water and I feel great!! :D And I have been trying to get my Mom to take me to the gym. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Those are really good things to do! I have been trying to get my mom to take me to the gym too. :D

      Delete
  4. Great ideas! I usually enjoy walking the dogs everyday or riding my bike. I also don't like to eat candy or soda, gluten, or bleached sugar.

    I love your blog!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ideas!!!! Thank you so much! I love your blog too!

      Delete
  5. great post Kiley! I like peanut butter too :D and one thing that keeps me healthy is I refrain myself in drinking softdrinks and have more water instead :)

    Let's be friends!
    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona! Those great ideas to stay healthy!!

      Delete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley