Sunday, March 6, 2016

5 things you definitely need for a long car ride

Hey guys! Today I am making a list of things you need for a long car ride. Hope you enjoy!



#1  Phone or ipod
My most favorite thing to bring! I definitely need this. Make sure you download some not-wi-fi games before your trip so that you will be entertained on the way there.    


#2 Earbuds. If you are with your family you definitely need earbuds LOL! Sometimes it's nice to have some new music downloaded!




#2 Some paper or a doodle book is nice to have if you get bored of our phone. 





#3 A small pillow. Its nice to have something to lay your head on incase you start to nod off 




#4 Sunglasses.  Sometimes the sun gets really bright! 

#5  Lip balm. I can't live without my lip balm let alone a few hours LOL! 




                                                             

5 comments:

  1. great ideas...now I just need Jerry to be home to drive....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pillow is a good idea! We always used to bring sheets to cover the backseat windows so we could watch movies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! In our car earbuds/headphones are something you need. Lol 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley