Friday, March 25, 2016

5 Things I can't live without

(not including food at water!!!) Here are 5 things I can't live without :)







My bed:  This isn't my room,  tho (I wish it was that clean!)
 My family:  My mom, dad and my brother Isaac




My phone: Thats how I take pictures!                           


Chocolate!!  I love chocolate                                  


Lip balm!  I love it! Especially Eos!                                              
What are 5 things you can't live without? 

6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post Kiley! Here is a list of 5 things I can't live without...
    1. My family
    2. My friends
    3. My camera
    4. My bed
    5. Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! TOTALLY agree with you, chocolate is something I couldn't live without! Also the lip balm. I can't stand it when my lips are dry! Great work!

    -Abi-
    http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yeah chocolate makes everything better!

      Delete
  3. Great things! Gotta have camera, bed, and family! That's the best! hehe I just read a interview you did with Nabila and I saw you liked gymnastics! I love gymnastics! I would love to talk to you sometime! You sound really nice! :)
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet! I would like to talk to you sometime too! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley