Thursday, February 18, 2016

How to make your own sugar scrub with household ingredients

Hey guys! So today I am going to be sharing how to make your own lip sugar scrub with just household ingredients! I LOVE this recipe and it tastes really good! So here is my easy recipe on how to make your own sugar scrub! Lets get started! 




What you will need  for this toasted coconut oil lip scrub 

1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of melted coconut oil 
6 drops of vanilla essential oil 
1/4 cup of apricot oil  (optional) 
3 drops of vitamin E (optional) 


What to do 

Melt down your coconut oil in a saucepan.
add your sugar in a separate bowl. 
mix your sugar and your coconut oil together and add in the rest of the ingredients :) 


and wa-la! You have a awesome sugar scrub! 

My Cooking tips 

You can re-use old containers and use them for you sugar scrub that way you won't have to buy a new one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your opinion but please keep it appropriate and free of any bad language I DO reply to comments in within 24 hours so check back for my reply!!! Thank you so much!! ~Kiley